Wednesday 13 January 2010

Reflection: The Future is bright

I have hidden myself from the world, tucked inside my borrow I call my room, so I can work on producing the last given essay that marks the end of the very first semester at St. Andrews.

For a whole week, I was in the complex world of publishing, as tedious my work was, I must admit, the publishing world is much more interesting than I had expected.

Before coming to st andrews, I was unsure of my choice of publishing, given how this part of the world is lacking the right structure that will provide me some sort of income, yet my disposition comes from my naivety in the subject.

These buildings are just part of the mirage, yet once you enter deep into the desert youll find that oasis!

Throughout my research I found the UAE is trying to mould into a much more culture oriented economy, yet the oasis needs to grow, to some extent my belief was true, but things are changing here in the publishing world which is quite exciting!

So to all enthusiast Authors in the UAE I say Keep writing because the future is bright!

and for now, I shall put down my pens and highlighters and begin to enjoy the very limited time I have for R and R, I cant believe how much I have longed to pick up a book that did not require me to sit and analyze.

Holiday, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment