Thursday 11 November 2010

Guess who crossed south the borders...well in the kitchen that is!

I went south of the border in the kitchen today! As for all those who know me, Stop laughing this very moment! I know my cooking skills are well ….okay they are under par, but I made sure I do not venture into this new adventure alone!
Thanks to MJ’s long history and amazing skills in the kitchen, we worked together to do the basic Mexican quesadillas!
Okay to be very honest, my contribution was quite minimal, but I am sure mona appreciated it!  I watched  and documented as the chef  MJ did her work most of the time so I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed eating those quesadillas!!











P.S MJ has been great enough to provide us with her recipe :D 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks AJ, this has been so much fun! Next time we'll have to go with something similarly colorful; may I suggest Indian food XD

    ReplyDelete