Thursday 14 October 2010

My Entourage


There is no doubt my undying love for traveling. I am blessed to have had the chance to have visited 25 countries(soon 26!) and over a 140 cities around the world!
I have travelled with family, friends, colleagues but I realized my entourage always consists of my camera, I-pod and a Book all of which have constantly help keep me busy during my travels, from busses, trains, planes and cars I haven't realized that I have documented them over the travels! here are some photos of my books, my Ipod and my journey.






Book are available at Amazon:

      

4 comments:

  1. Love the compositions, AJ and the choice in music and books are impeccable, as per usual ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vignettes Ayesha! Just stopping by from PBT...wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules: Thank you so much hun! what can I say you are a woman with great taste yourself ;)

    Kristal: Thank you so much for stopping by Kristal, I just checked your blog myself and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually have the same with me even when I'm just going to the grocery store, but I bring along a sketch book as well. You just never when you're going to get an idea. Very nice shots, by the way.

    ReplyDelete