Monday 15 February 2010

Reflection: gut feelings

Being Back to my routine life in St Andrews is quite surreal, with the first week over I wasn't sure how to make of it. I find myself back to the basics with my lack of enthusiasm to do work with such short days and laziness is always a great prospect!
yet i had a great deal of time of thinking to do, and the prospects of pursuing Photography is becoming much more stronger in my mind, I find that there is a drive in me that knows that perhaps my chance is here and right now and I must take a hold of it.

It may be the laziness and my creative imagination talking but have you ever had such a strong gut feeling about something? They speak of it fondly in various media outlets, it must not be part of someone's figment of imagination. I just know it is the right track for me!

call me crazy, call my whatever you like but I think theres something about this spontaneous feeling that I have a future in this crazy world of photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment